- Knowing when to hold your ground or when to give in. 5 lessons from Jana Kemp’s – The Power of No.
- Being perfect is not a viable destination. And that’s okay. Read my insights from Seth Godin’s, The Icarus Deception.
- While excellence is beckoning to you, these 25 lifelong lessons from Graham Greene’s, Mastery will help turn you into a Master in any life’s vocation.
- Soon or later, everyone hits rock-bottom. Insights from Wole Soyinka’s You Must Set Forth At Dawn shed light on how we can press on to victory through, just trying, one more time with personal encouragement – “incouragement“.
- Life soon expires. What does success mean to you? Recalibrating the definition of success and thrive forward. 8 great lessons from Ariana Huffington’s Thrive — The Third Metric to Defining Success And Creating A Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder
- Ordinary people can become unwitting agents in perpetuating evil. The Lucifer Effects – Understanding How Good People Turn Evil shares insights on how to escape being suckered into doing what we know to be evil.
- Decisive project risk management in the face of uncertainties and limited information. 5 lessons from; Now It Can Be Told – The Story of The Manhattan Project.
- What matters most is what you are doing right now. 17 leadership lessons from Alison Levine’s On the Edge: The Art of High Impact Leadership
- Protect yourself from the vile, the slippery, and untrustworthy. 6 Tips for screening out the bad guys/gals from Trust Rules – How to Tell the Good Guys From the Bad in Work and Life
- Wisdom that the virtuous can use to win against the vile from When You Are Sinking Become A Submarine
- Tips for surviving over information – A review of Surviving Information Overload
- Talent to Profit – A review of The Power of Talent
- 3 lifelong practical lessons from How Will You Measure Your Life?